Do you want to travel solo?
Adventure for Solo Travellers – Solo travel is an adventure been carried out by a single person. You will be travelling to this particular destination alone, and you’ll do a majority of things alone too. This might be for different reasons depending on the person.
Been a solo traveller does not mean you travel alone because you have to, but because you want to.
It is what you want at that particular moment.
It’s a choice!
Before embarking on a solo adventure alone, you’ll have to make decisions within yourself and be mentally ready for the trip.
Traveling solo can be overwhelming and intimidating most especially for the first time, thereby raising a number of unsettling questions.
Until you decide to apply a leap of faith, you are really going to feel intimidated and overwhelmed.
All you have to do is to decide within yourself and make it happen. If you decide to conquer that fear of solo travel, it is going to be one of the best experience of your life.
You’ll appreciate yourself for taking this bold step.
Adventure for a solo travellers has some benefits.
Here are some few benefits you’ll gain when you travel solo;
• While adventure for a solo traveller will help you reconnect with yourself, it will also help you find out your purpose, creating more opportunities to discover more about yourself.
• You’ll meet a lot of people. There are chances you are going to meet lots of amazing people. The new friends you will make will help you learn more about the local customs and traditions of that destination.
• You’ll get the chance to plan according to your taste. Are you the type that loves to do your things your own way? Then travelling alone will give you the opportunity to plan according to your taste which isn’t so when preparing for a group trip because you’ll have to put everyone into consideration.
• When you travel solo, you will have all the time for yourself, not disturbed by other people’s schedules and timing. You have everything in full control. You are also going to have opportunity to set intentions and you’ll also get that self-confidence boost.
You get to do what you want when you want. You can decide to connect with people if you wish or avoid them completely if you want to be alone.
It’s your choice, only you can decide for yourself when it comes to going on a solo adventure!
As a solo traveller, you also have the opportunity of choosing your own destination. A destination you have carefully chosen base on your terms.
From Vancouver to Santiago, from Santiago to Malaysia, here are the list of destinations you can take a solo trip to;
1. Vancouver, Canada
This is a wonderful place to add to your solo destination list. Vancouver is one of those places that is safe to visit and combines the outside and city life perfectly. From national parks to suspension bridges, to the food, Vancouver is a perfect place to visit and explore.
2. Santiago, Chile
5. St. John’s, Canada
6. Rotterdam, the Netherlands
7. Accra, Ghana
8. London, England
9. Medellin, Colombia
10. Napa, California
11. Mexico City, Mexico
Disclaimer: All information on this blog page was accurate at the time of publication, but it is subject to change without notice at any moment. Travelpediaonline will not be held responsible for any liabilities or trouble incurred as a result of the use of inaccurate or out-of-date information.